RED Logo Narrow v2.jpg

Exchange Grocery Tenant

• Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:17 PM
    Message # 1106546

This may be a bias opinion cause I live in the vicinity, but I do believe this area in the photo (click link) below would make a great place for a big name grocery tenant to set up shop.
    I feel that the vehicle flow in and out would great serve all business people after work to stop in before heading home to either to the North on Main , Point Douglas, or North on Henderson.
    It would serve the surrounding areas of Centennial, Point Douglas, Elmwood, Lord Selkirk Park, and parts of North St. Boniface.
    That would just be the vehicle traffic. This location would greatly serve the residents of the West Exchange and Chinatown and the East Exchange including the Waterfront with pedestrian traffic.
    I could see the current projects in the East Exchange, now suffering to attract people, to do a total 180, with the possibility of the Exchange becoming Canada's greatest neighborhood one day.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/60726_10151305332930864_1827265650_n.jpg

© 2018, Residents of the Exchange District.ca
website by John Giavedoni 

photography by
immagine.ca